I just saw a picture of a girl smiling during her boyfriend’s funeral. She was strong. I think she still is. I was beaming because despite of that horrible adversity, she was still in love with him and the summary of the caption was that she will be strong for him. Til death do us apart. Til one one leaves the other for eternity or both leave. That’s the one thing I most dreaded would to happen to us when we were together. Us. Us- which no longer exists but only through memories I longingly hope to escape. Nostalgia which I try,and am trying, my best to deviate from.
As I look at that picture, I was sad upon the realizations that crept my little head.
1. That they didn’t choose to be parted. Until the last breath, they were still together as partners.
2. Someone murdered him, took his life and took him away from the people he loved.
3. The only guy I have loved was taken by someone too, only it was his own self. It was you decision to leave me. To cut the cord of our relationship.
It makes me sad to think that you did this to me. For five years full of up and downs you gave up on us. I don’t remember the date nor the setting but I do remember the words. “Maghihiwalay lang naman tayo kung magcheat yung isa e.” I am proud to say that we remained loyal til the last second but I am sad to say that you were wrong.
That was the magic word which left my heart broken. It had been tough on me too for some of the times that we were together but never did I quit on you. “Beh, pag may problema tayo hold on ka lang ha”. And held on I did, but you did not.
I admit that I am not as emotional as I expected myself to be. But there are times when I am alone when I long for you, wish I had not said the things I said that night, then perhaps we’d still be in each other’s arms. Where I would be in a great comfort of you being there. Those are the times when loneliness creeps in. Those are the times when I realize that all those hugs and kisses will never materialize again.
I hope you are sad as I am. I hope you realize your mistake. I hope you still love me. I hope you don’t find a girl soon-curse you. I wish you’d be fucking miserable. But I hope you’re happy. These things are quite mean to wish. I feel horrible to wish for those kind of things but that is genuinely what I want.
I am not strong enough to wish you all the best. But I am strong enough to respect your decisions. Sorry, I could no longer wish the best for you.
i am in love with cherry oh man
i haven’t drawn anything over the easter break gosh i feel like such a lazy sloth
I wanted to draw Homestuck and I wanted to draw in the style of the game Off and I failed miserably.
Ugly art style but I love it.
SCREECH YOU BEAUTIFUL HUMAN BEING <3333
Monsters of the Deep Sea
Found at the depths of the Atlantic and Pacific oceans, these deep sea ocean dwellers are both scary and deadly:
- Frill Shark - has over 300 rows of needle sharp teeth. Its name comes from its frilly-looking gills.
- Stonefish - perfectly camouflaged to look like a rock on the ocean floor, it is the most venomous fish in the world. It has 13 spines along its back that release the venom, which can kill humans in just a few hours.
- Sloane’s Viperfish - its teeth are a force to be reckoned with. The fang-like chompers are more than half the size of the viper’s head, allowing the fish to impale prey by swimming at the victim headfirst, mouth agape.
- Red Octopus - has eight arms with rows of glow-in-the-dark suckers trailing down each arm which are used to attract planktonic prey, like insects drawn to a light.
- Sea Pig - a type of sea cucumber found in very deep waters throughout Earth’s oceans. Sea pigs travel in large groups numbered in the hundreds, crawling along the sea floor.
This a Moonmelon, scientifically knows as asidus. This fruit grows in some parts of Japan, and is known for its vibrant blue color. What you probably don’t know about this fruit is that it can switch flavors after you eat it. Everything sour will taste sweet, everything salty will taste bitter, and it gives water a strong orange-like taste. It’s also very expensive…costing about ￥16000 JPY (which is about 200 dollars).
or you know this could be photoshopped
you tell me
this is alexandrias melon (wow)
it never grows seeds but it can still produce other melons (its magic)
it is grown deep in the jungles of peru and can prevent you from aging well into the hundreds
it is known by the natives there as k’uhul ajaw cacao shi-jiiy.
its really strange how all of these pictures look exactly the same because everything on the internet is true
This is the Peppermeloni. (seriously gosh just look at that sexy mother fucker) Its scientific name is Tumblrous Pepperonus.
The only known specimen is in a pot in David Karps treasure dungeon. It is a tradition that a single slice is given to every tumblr blog that reaches 500,000 followers.
It has the remarkable property of being as healthy as watermelon but tasting like cheesy pepperoni pizza.
This planet is really just so amazing guys wow.
The taste of this melon will always surprise you.
Hm? Me? Of course not!